Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, July 15, 2017

World Cup of Trading Entrant 12- Sam

Entry 12 comes courtesy of one of only two bloggers Ive ever had the pleasure of meeting in the real world so to speak.  My good buddy Sam from the Daily Dimwit.  Sam turned me onto his great LCS in South Alabama and I will always be thankful for that.  Made the long trip down several times and made some friendships there. But for today lets highlight Sam's WCOT ENTRY.  He claimed three cards...


He took three but hit me with a six pack.  Id say he won the trade.  What do you think?

 Getting it goin with some Bama ink
 A beautiful auto from a beautiful girl. No longer with us sadly
 Bad ass relic. I feel like i need to do some jumping jacks
 Bad ass relic part two. I saw this years ago and always hoped id get it one day. Sam did the deal and got me this one!
What can i say other than oooooooo. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
This is just an absolutely awesome card and a PC card for life.

Sam you killed it. Absolutely killed bro. Thank you my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment