Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let's get it on!

It's time to draft it up and have some BIG FUN!  Below you will find the draft order.  There are ten prizes noted 1-10.  Each player may select a number or steal a prize from another participant. Once a prize has been stolen it is out of play.  Let's hook it up!

 
 
The scan is so low quality here is the typed draft order:
1.  Nick
2.  Sports Card Collector
3.  Napkin Doon
4. Big Bern
5.  Dimwit
6.  Iron D
7.  Lost Collector
8.  Jedi Jeff
9.  John Hazen
10.  Matt Scott
 
Make your selection when you are ready Nick!  I will do my best to keep this moving.  Please send me your addresses even if you know I have them.  lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com

3 comments:

  1. I will take Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...

    Thanks, Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete