Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, September 7, 2014

World Cup Group E and F

Let's go ahead and get group E going with DGao vs. Alex Markle

DGao claimed a Zimmerman Bat Card
 Nice stack of Bravos
A nice GU

Next up is Alex who seized a Hanley jersey card
 BRAVES
 MINI BRAVES
 RED BRAVE
 Mascot Time
A Brave Auto

GROUP E WINNER-ALEX MARKLE

Group F was scheduled to have two competitors but I only received one.  Let's see what Nachos Grande sent for a Doubront Auto:

 Braves Overload

 I love these custom minis.  Masterful

 GO CARDINALS
 This would have clinched it if you didn't already have a bye Chris
GROUP F WINNER-CHRIS AT NACHOS GRANDE

2 comments:

  1. My fave so far has been the Sailor Jack custom A&G. I love this tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to forgive me. I still have your end of the trade at my house. It wouldn't have won anyway, but I'll still be sending it.

    ReplyDelete