Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fuji Strikes

Received a magnificent mailday from my good friend Mark of the remarkable Chronicles of Fuji blog yesterday.  Many thanks to you my friend!  You hit on pretty much everything I enjoy.  Let's take a look at the explosion of goodwill Fuji sent my way.

 Look at that huge stack of BRAVOS
 Mascots on Parade
 GO BLAZERS GO
Cardinals Goodness

 Look at these Braves autos.  Including one of the greatest names ever AJ Zapp
 Beautiful Auto and Beautiful Shot
 ROLL TIDE
 KEEP ON ROLLING
 LOVE THE MAZE
 First Green Auto-OUTSTANDING FIND MARK
 So many great BAMA AUTOS
 Let's get into some Willinghammer Awesomeness
 Mark really showed out on this mailday
 This one is so bright



 BEAUTIFUL


Thanks again so much for this package Mark!  Return Fire will be headed your way sir!

4 comments:

  1. AJ Zapp, pretty great. Check out my cards if you're into other weird ones:
    www.funnybaseballcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes... you are the king of care packages. I apologize it took me so long to put this together, but I wanted to make sure that I had enough to fill one of those priority packages.

    ReplyDelete