Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fund my Ebay War Chest-Get some Cards

I'm looking to make a splurge on the bay this week and I'm looking to build up some paypal to help fund that.  I'm offering card lots at $6 Paypal Gift Per.  For that you will get 100 Cards from your favorite team, 1 Random GU/Auto(Of your team if I have one), and 2 #'d cards(your team if I have them). 

Please help me out on this project if you can and let me send you some neat cards in exchange!

Paypal addy is lifebythedrop79@yahoo dot com

3 comments:

  1. Cha-Ching, hope you get what you need, You should have mail Monday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wes! May you put me down for the Dodgers, please? I will paypal you on Monday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. ebay payment

    ReplyDelete