Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, April 22, 2012

JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence Inductee Number Three

A while back, I stated that as the president of this blog that I wished to acknowledge a few fellow bloggers.  A Hall of Fame simply will not do. Therefore, today and for the next four days, I will be inducting the first five members into my presidential circle of excellence.  How in the hell does one garner this induction honor?  Two simple criteria exist:

Criterion A:  I dig your blog. Maybe it's shiny.  Maybe it's well written. Maybe it's the subject matter. Simply put, I enjoy it for whatever reason.

Criterion B:  You are a swell human being.  Maybe we have traded. Maybe not. Needless to say-I consider you amongst the blogging friend elite.


Without further ado.....I present the third member of the first class of the JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence

 MANUPATCHES AND MUSTACHES

Eric puts out a fun blog product.  He has passion for what he collects.  We have swapped cards quite a few times before.  The Mustache FrankenSet was a beast.  He's a cool dude with a cool blog spot. Welcome to the JBF Circle of Excellence!

Check him out here:

Manupatches & Mustaches
 
Congratulations Eric!  You will be receiving your induction package in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks JBF! Lucky for me you overlooked my horrible V-sit reach test score, which is what always prevented me from getting the Pres. physical fitness award when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete