Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, April 22, 2012

JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence Inductee Number Two

A while back, I stated that as the president of this blog that I wished to acknowledge a few fellow bloggers.  A Hall of Fame simply will not do. Therefore, today and for the next four days, I will be inducting the first five members into my presidential circle of excellence.  How in the hell does one garner this induction honor?  Two simple criteria exist:

Criterion A:  I dig your blog. Maybe it's shiny.  Maybe it's well written. Maybe it's the subject matter. Simply put, I enjoy it for whatever reason.

Criterion B:  You are a swell human being.  Maybe we have traded. Maybe not. Needless to say-I consider you amongst the blogging friend elite.

Without further ado.....I present the second member of the first class of the JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence


THORZUL WILL RULE

Bar none-One of my favorite blogs to read. I'm never disappointed when I check it out.  Some very innovative ideas such as the Podcast he has been running recently.  We haven't done a whole lot of trading but I'm sure the future will present more opportunities!  You sir have a great blog!

Check him out here:
THORZUL 


Congratulations Bill!  You will be receiving your induction package in the near future.


 

1 comment: