Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Final member of the first class of the JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence

A while back, I stated that as the president of this blog that I wished to acknowledge a few fellow bloggers.  A Hall of Fame simply will not do. Therefore, this week, I will be inducting the first five members into my presidential circle of excellence.  How in the hell does one garner this induction honor?  Two simple criteria exist:

Criterion A:  I dig your blog. Maybe it's shiny.  Maybe it's well written. Maybe it's the subject matter. Simply put, I enjoy it for whatever reason.

Criterion B:  You are a swell human being.  Maybe we have traded. Maybe not. Needless to say-I consider you amongst the blogging friend elite.

Without further ado.....I present the fifth and final member of the first class of the JBF Presidential Circle of Excellence

THE DAILY DIMWIT

Sam runs a great Astros centric blog.  Always a great read. His group breaks are absolutely incredible.  We've  swapped some cards back and forth with many more to come in the future hopefully!  Congratulations Sam and welcome to my Circle of Excellence!

Check Sam out here:
http://www.thedailydimwit.com/  

1 comment:

  1. Dude, thanks for the honor... much appreciated... I'm sure we'll keep the trades and such up for a while! Best of luck with the move, can't wait to have you back online!

    ReplyDelete