Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, January 29, 2012

One of my PC's gets a promotion....

I have several personal collections. I have many personal collections. I have way too many personal collections.  Larry Fitzgerald...Jay Barker...Brock Huard...Gary Redus-What do all these names share?  Well, they are the only four single players that have their own binder in my personal collections.

I collect many, many, too many other players but I have them all grouped together in a binder. You can find them clustered together on the lower right hand side of this blog.

The Big Four...The Mount Rushmore in my collection of Fitz, Barker, Huard, and Redus now have company.  Drum Roll Please.........................................................................

Josh Willingham...Alabama Native...University of North Alabama Lions Alumni...Current Minnesota Twins Outfielder has today received his own binder.  I am going after Willingham cards. Not going to obsess as a super collector of Willingham at this point but I am looking to amass as many gu/autos/numbered cards of Josh as possible  So if you have any Josh Willingham in your collection. Let's make a trade.  Set Willingham free.. Send him to Sweet Home Alabama...Let the Willingham-ing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment