Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, October 7, 2011

Final Round of the 100th Blog Post Draft Party-Mystery Round-Prelims

I sincerely hope all have had a blast. Thank you again to everyone that has read or reads my blog. The time has come for the final round of my contest...The Mystery Round.

Here's how it's gonna work...
There are 21 prizes in this final round. Each will start as a mystery with simply a # 1-21 attached

Each player has one pick in this round
Fuji has two bonus picks, Matt has 3 bonus picks, CCC has 3 bonus picks, Potch has 1, and SCB.net has two
I will post a draft order at some point over the weekend and we will then begin
After the order is revealed, whomever has the first pick will select a # and that prize will be revealed.
#2 will have an opportunity to steal that prize or select their own. 
It will continue this way throughout the draft. Each prize can only be stolen once.  If you steal it, then its yours.  The person that lost that prize may then select a new number or steal another prize.

Let me know if there are any questions??? The Mystery begins over the weekend---------



Please go ahead and start emailing me your mailing addys please.   lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. This has been great fun Wes. Hope I don't get pick #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Let the insanity begin/end/however that works! This has been a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of The Office when they had secret santa but turned it into this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete