Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, June 17, 2011

Take Eight- Adding 8 More to the Pot

The first group of Take Eight was claimed so in addition to these cards:
http://jaybarkerfan.blogspot.com/2011/06/take-eight-round-2.html

I'm adding these eight today-All you gotta do is claim 'em. I'll ship 'em and you can send me Braves in return.

Card 1-Al Kaline 05 UD All Star Classics
A Tiger Legend
Card 2-David Wells 1996 Fleer Update
He just will never strike me as an Oriole
Card 3-Ichiro 04 Fleer Inscribed
This set would look awesome autographed
Card 4-Harmon Killebrew 04 Heritage Flashbacks
Another Legend-insert to boot
Card 5-Julio Franco 1984 Topps
Loved Julio as a Brave. He loved playing baseball, he's probably playing somewhere right now
Card 6-Gary Carter 1985 Topps All Star
The Kid as an Expo
Card 6-Ivan Calderon 92 UD Team MVP Holograms
Another crappy scan but I love those holograms
Card 8- Craig Biggio 04 Fleer Hot Prospects
A HOF'er imo
So jump on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment