Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, May 7, 2011

1969 Topps Set Tracker-Update 1

As noted in a previous post, I have decided to make a run at the 1969 TOPPS baseball set from scratch.  I will be compiling the set only from trades and help from fellow traders.  Received my first two in the mail yesterday from Rodney on CCW.  He's a big Orioles Collector so these may have been in his PC. Many thanks to Rodney, I will get something out your way later on this week.

#37 Curt Motton OF Orioles
#228 Dave Leonhard Pitcher Orioles

Set Progress
2/694

If you have any 69's that you can part with, just shoot me a comment and lets work something out!

Have a great weekend!

Wes

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple commons for you. I'll send you a note. Thanks again for the great cards you sent me.

    ReplyDelete